Photo via: depoisdosquinze.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tiny house decorating inspiration – rolling rack and open shelving for when there is no closet. minimalist and modern storage idea.
- love that shelf, could probably even make one out of an old wood cd rack or something of the sort 🙂
- super into this project! i really wanted to put a coat rack near the door in the nursery for carriers and stuff, and something that looked special too. i’ve seen a few variations of zig zag s…
- The use of soft neutrals mixed with rugged architectural elements, create a cozy master suite in this mountain home.
- I love these pale grey neutrals for bedrooms and like the texture of the chunky cushions and throw
- diy ombre necklace rack
- Make a copper garment rack with this tutorial.
- Chic home office features a built in desk adorned with bronze pulls accented with a beveled wood paired with a cream tufted rolling chair placed under windows dressed in a yellow floral roman shade alongside a hot pink overdyed rug.
- Marc Micheals interior design. Stunning neutrals give this room a fresh feel.
- bedroom | neutrals
- Love the neutrals.
- Light blues and neutrals create a calming coastal casual bedroom