Photo via: home-decor.hsn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot Pink Black and White Isabella Lamp Shade by Sweet Jojo Designs ** Click image for more details.
- A custom-printed Peacocks in the Garden giclee shade tops this contemporary-bohemian style candlestick table lamp.
- Pink and Green Olivia Lamp Shade by Sweet Jojo Designs *** Read more at the image link.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Copper bedside lamp l Wake up, kick ass, be kind, repeat quote l Timber bedside table
- love this colorful dream catcher style lamp for the kids room
- puffer fish lamp shade – Google Search
- A dark bronze base is offset by a white lamp shade in this contemporary USB and utility plug table lamp set.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- These turquoise walls are the perfect shade for a serene bedroom & it coordinates well with all of the natural wood in the room.
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.