Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sublime 120+ Apartment Decorating Ideas https://decoratio.co/2017/03/120-apartment-decorating-ideas/ You would like your apartment to appear great. Just follow your financial plan and make an effort not to worry if your apartment doesnt arrive togeth…
- Invest in a larger mattress or a larger canopy bed. Huge canopy beds in small spaces give the illusion of a larger space because of how large the bed appears to be.
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- This New Small Spaces Pottery Barn Collection Is Just What Your Tiny Home Needs refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/137832/pottery-barn-small-spaces-collectionslide-3 Can we say classic, and looks great with your fave comforter? Plus, we spy some room underneath for storage… Pottery Barn Astoria Turned Leg Platform Bed, $449 to $549, available at Pottery Barn….
- In case you are living in a small flat or house, you surely want more space
- Wonder if this is built in with the house or, maybe you could build it on your own….. Follow me?
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent yourRead more
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.