Photo via: semikahtextiles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add pops of color to a white, neutral bedroom by adding an accent arm chair and bright textiles, such as a throw or rug
- Discover the range of colorful bedding and textiles from West Elm — including duvets, quilts, coverlets, sheet sets and pillows. All designed to work together to create a beautiful bed.
- tiffany eastman interiors. Soft pretty bedroom. Lover the mixture of soft pinks with clear furniture and the zebra rug!
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.
- never thought Id like a bedroom with dark walls, but this works
- I LOVE the dark walls! This is the same color as my master bedroom! Bold and dramatic!
- Master Bedroom | Calming Master Bedroom | Linen Bed |Gray Walls |Tufted Headboard| Restoration Hardware |Crystal Chandelier | Designer Juxtaposed Interiors
- Master Bedroom | Linen Bed |Roman Shades | Cream Bedding| Calming Master Bedroom | Gray Walls |Tufted Headboard |Crystal Chandelier | Designer Juxtaposed Interiors| Restoration Hardware
- Dark green walls & a bold stripe rug | Image via the Desi Wonder Woman
- small master bedroom enlarged by matching mirrors and large rug completely under bed Beautiful, elegant bedroom design with gray walls, Z Gallerie Victoria Sleigh Bed, Restoration Hardware Crystal banister Lamps, Bombay Company nightstands, Ballard Designs mirrors, Ballard Designs white & blue striped Simone Bench and Jonathan Adler rug. [paint grays] Restoration Hardware Slate
- How to work with white walls — The Decorista
- dark walls + monogram