Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Add crown molding to the tops of bedroom windows. Dont need this in the house now, but cool idea for the next house! – Cute Decor
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- Seems to be about the right size. Might need a few more drawers, though, and less shelves and/or the tilt out hamper.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Rustic wooden shelves store and display your favorite photographs, candles and more. Create your own art gallery with these versatile shelves in the living room, bedroom or even a hallway.
- Girls Lego Storage Idea – love this idea to create shelves with roads and grass etc to store Lego for her girls
- Fashion for windows – Everything you need to turn your house into a home | HomeDeco.co.uk
- Who needs doors! With a design so stunning, there’s no need to hide the bedroom. k YODER design continued the organic, natural theme into the bed and bath with a ribbon of windows and wood paneling. Check out the whole house tour!
- Who would love this housedesign from HallandHartHomes that features beautiful bedrooms, comfy rumpus room and a kitchen, dining area perfect for entertaining? . On display at @HomeWorldAus Kellyville — bed bedroom bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo livingroom livingrooms familyroom livingroomdecor livingroomdesign relax relaxing relaxation relaxed relaxin hometime chill