Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- I see myself curled up here with a comfy blanket and good book 🙂
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- I’ve been whitewashing quite a few pieces of furniture lately and really loving the way it looks. Here is the… Read more »
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- In this kids bedroom, theres a nest, an elevated wooden box or cubby that looks out over the rest of the bedroom and gives the children a quiet place to play.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Paint pen or oil based sharpie,allow them to dry for at least 24 hours. Once 24 hours has passed place them in a cold oven (this is important! you want them to heat up with the oven). Turn the oven to 400 degrees and set a timer for 40 minutes. After the 40 minutes is up, turn the oven off and leave the cups to cool with the oven. Once they’re cool they’re ready to use!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving