Photo via: gazetadopovo.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- I love the picture! Just got a great idea for our camo woods themed bedroom, thanks to whoever! 🙂
- Shabby chic, brick wall. LOVE the nightstand!
- Hi Sugarplum | How To Hide Lamp Cords, DIY idea for home. I have some lamps in my living room and bedroom that I need to do this to!
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- I love this headboard! She made it for 35 dollars 🙂 it has great instructions I really want to do this in a fun color.
- set of framed beach prints. What a fresh alternative to framed prints of shells or fish to convey Beach! Love this.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- What a great addition to any bedroom! Spruce up your space with an idea like this.