Photo via: alittleleopard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the combination of neutral colors in this snug studio apartment. Its a great mix of textures and patterns! And I love the use of the Ikea shelf
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Ikea Hack 10 /Pinned the general shelf unit, but this is the detail I love the most. Laundry out of dog reach and human sight!
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Love the neutral colors of white, wood, black in this serene, chic bedroom. interiordesign
- cozy bedroom | cottages and bungalows magazine = this is very close to the Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue we have in our bedroom. I like the colors and textures in the photo.