Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ad // Sponsored post in collaboration with Ellos. All opinions are my own. I have been wondering what to put on the other side of the …
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Save up to 70% off at Overstock™ with their Semi-Annual Sale and find the best online deals on everything for your home and family. Visit overstock.com today and shop the savings.
- This post has so many great tips on how to hang curtains!! Definitely will have to remember this for my home!
- Designer bedding, duvet covers and sheets without the department store markup. As seen on the Today Show.
- we went to Lowes and purchased about 4 sheets of the 4×8 paint-ready utility plywood and had Lowes cut them into 6 inch strips, length wise. We paid about $3.00 extra to have all the cuts made for us but it was WELL worth it! After we brought them home we quickly sanded down the edges where there were any splinters or rough spots from the cuts. – See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2012/11/diy-wood-planked-walls-tutorial.htmlsthash.hem6KcZ6.dpufked Walls Tutorial
- Moroccan Wedding Quilts + Blankets (and where to find them!) Click through for the details. | glitterinc.com | @glitterinc
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- In today’s post, we are going to share with you a few of our favorite dark paint colors and a great resource, to help you make the selection process easier.
- Find the best Bedroom Designs that help you to make the bedroom of your dreams.
- 94 Likes, 7 Comments – | Marissa Guccione | (@marissalguccione) on Instagram: “Newest blog post is live! Our Top 10 Pins of the week link in profile, be sure to subscribe…”
- In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I’ll show you how to easily add watercolor textures, gold foil and any other texture to whatever font you choose. And guess what? This applies to ANY shape or vector image you have in Illustrator. That way you can add textures to lettering as well. Have fun! WHERE TO GET FONT TEXTURES: …