Photo via: catsmob.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Guest Room with Rachel Ashwell…
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Bright and bold girls bedroom. A lot of fun DIY projects. The Creativity Exchange
- This is cute for a kids bedroom or even a unique guest bedroom. Very fun!
- @Benjamin Moore Tucson Teal – thinking of getting this in their chalkboard paint version for the powder room. Fun for guests, right?
- Guest Bedroom Makeover: Lanterns –
- Shared Boys Bedroom packed with tons of storage and organization ideas, a kids craft table, kids reading nook, bunk beds, DIY magnet board, clothing storage and fun, bright and modern design!
- Beautiful guest bedroom with floral wallpaper
- Fun bunk room for the kids in a converted attic space
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.
- Wow this is exactly the direction Im going in for my living/dining room- soft blues, bright whites and gold/yellow. Inspired by a summer palace I saw in Russia years ago