Photo via: savvysouthernstyle.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Guest Room with Rachel Ashwell…
- Neutral Master Bedroom, French style, Restoration Hardware bedding, Pottery Barn bedding, French bench, chandelier, painted furniture, antique French commode, mix of new and old, Alexandria Beige wall color, Benjamin Moore paint, French antiques
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint — French Linen with a mix of French Linen and Old White on the drawers. Clear wax with some dark wax in details.
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- This beautiful, old farmhouse is ready for summer with fresh flowers, relaxed decor, and plenty of sunshine. Come take a tour!
- These inspirational Modern Farmhouse Bedrooms have a beautiful mix of finishes, fabrics,lighting, and decor. Which one is your favorite?
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Ive always dreamed of having a window seating area filled with pillows to enjoy a good book.
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.