Photo via: interioresminimalistas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Can Manuel d’en Corda house in Formentera. Design by Marià Castelló and Daniel Redolat. Image by Estudi Es Pujol de s’Era via ArchDaily.
- In vielen Hotels machen Teppichböden in Blumenmuster und Ornamenten den Charme aus.
- Dachterrasse gestalten und dadurch den Innenraum erweitern
- Espacios minimalistas. IdeasenOrden clósets
- Here’s a way in which you can add extra storage space underneath the beds. It’a s ort of combination between a dresser and a bed. The mattre…
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Dog bed so they can dig around in the blankets and get comfy. Washable and no stuffing everywhere! My dog TOTALLY NEEDS THIS!
- So I Can Kiss You Anytime I Want Pallet wood Sign by MakeItMary
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- Online businesses can be very successful, coupled with the money you save not having to buy assets and pay rent makes it a very…
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- fabric on walls using starch and an iron. comes off like a breeze! perfect for apartments!!!! You can use this idea for an accent wall, not just a headboard.