Photo via: favim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Staying positive is key. If you are at work 40+ hours a week, happiness is vital. What are some ways you stay happy at work?
- Making myself some iced coffee because let me tell ya, its just been one of those days! Just in time to share for wednesdaycoffeesocial & girlsjustwannahavedunn
- coffee in bed. chunky knit throw, Rainy Day print
- DIY Dorm room cart, before and after, kitchen cart mint mugs coffee organization storage
- DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- Rustic Home Decor | Ana White | DIY | Shanty 2 Chic | Rustic | Shabby Chic | Coffee Table | Living Room | Reclaimed Wood | Salvaged Wood | Living Room Ideas | End Tables | Industrial Decor
- A slouchy chair by a sunny window – the best place to read a book 🙂
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Ive always dreamed of having a window seating area filled with pillows to enjoy a good book.
- .Shabby Sitting Space~ all I need is a good book and some tea
- Cool bedroom and the book shelves are a nice touch. Im selling all my books. The majority of them.