Photo via: rstyle.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- getting ready station for master bedroom absolutely love those colors!!!!
- love these colors together, simple decor and the colors make the room dynamic. Might add some coral in for a pop of brighter color
- i love these colors together. my future house will be just grey and purple.
- Love these colors
- Bedroom outlets, love these, there are so many that can go with all different styles and colors to go with the theme of your room
- The Pantone Spring Summer colors for 2017 are officially out. Here’s how to rock these colors in your home.
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Summit Gray (SW 7669), Earl Grey (SW 7660), Refuge (SW 6228), Watery (SW 6478), Proper Gray (SW 6003), Billowy Breeze (SW 9055), Solitude (SW 6535).
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Bungalow Beige (SW 7511), Agreeable Gray (SW 7029), Rainwashed (SW 6211), Pavestone (SW 7642).
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Hinting Blue (SW 6519), Mountain Stream (SW 7612), Bohemian Black (SW 6988), Windy Blue (SW 6240), Bamboo Shoot (SW 7733), Argos (SW 7065), Billowy Breeze (SW 9055).