Photo via: jennycollier.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A lovely mix of delicate softness and rustic elements, all working together to…
- In the master bedroom, a Judith Belzer painting hangs over the A. Rudin bed, which is dressed in a Calvin Klein Home coverlet. An Art Nouveau bench, an Art Deco side table, and a custom-made Bauhaus-style rug tie together a mix of decorative elements | archdigest.com
- Discover the range of colorful bedding and textiles from West Elm — including duvets, quilts, coverlets, sheet sets and pillows. All designed to work together to create a beautiful bed.
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- Mix of grey and brown with a little touch of rustic bedroom.
- Here is a perfect example of how purple can be a dainty accompaniment to a delicate scheme. The pretty look is brought to life with a flock of purple and orange birds flying over a beautiful eau-de-nil sky. An understated lavender headboard and cushion picks out the light amethyst feathers while simple bed linen and furniture adds to the country charm.
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…