Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Head off to dreamland in high style with this elegantly button-tufted Mid-century Hopson platform bed. A row of elegant button tufting adorns the tall headboard and a wooden base and slanted legs lend iconic modern hallmarks from head to foot. Choose from three expansive sizes and customize the Hopson to your unique taste with your choice of three wood stains and premium upholsteries to match your dream retreat.
- Bedroom Design Ideas – 8 Ways To Decorate The Wall Above Your Bed // Oversized Headboard – Using a large headboard fills empty space and can add a pop of color to the bedroom and make reading in bed a little more comfortable.
- Gorgeous bedroom features beige paint on upper walls and wainscoting on lower walls framing flatscreen TV over curved gray console table next to stacked art above beige tufted chair. A queen bed is dressed in soft white bedding as well as striped sofa placed at the foot of the bed.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Throw down an extra fuzzy bedside rug to make things easier for your feet in the morning. | 17 Ways To Make Your Bed The Coziest Place On Earth
- 9 Ways to Create Bed Frames Out of Used Pallet Wood – Pallet Furniture I like the tall platform look this has but I would need space I. The center to put my box spring :/
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- A white canopy bed and a tufted chaise in a bedroom with deep-brown walls Details: Mediterranean-Traditional Bedroom Keywords: Foot Of The Bed, Bedding, Canopy Bed, November 2012 Issue, Mark D. Sikes & Michael Griffin (Source: Lonny)