Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- Look closely. You could easily mistake this ceramic tile for real reclaimed wood. With its hard wearing durability, you can have the authentic rustic charm of old wood flooring even in high traffic areas of your home. This reclaimed wood-look tile from Marazzi is available exclusively at The Home Depot.
- spare bedroom idea!!!! LOVE everything!! I have some barn wood that could be used for the headboard, just gotta find a side table to distress!
- Teen Rooms for Girls – cool idea – except you could use a dresser instead of getting a bed like this.
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- Bedroom Makeover: Reading Lamps– we have two old vintage outdoor lamps… I wonder, would this work if we could paint them?
- How to Manage Toy Organization When You Dont Have a Playroom ad bhglivebetter
- Step by step DIY guide on building a murphy bed with murphy bed plans. Learn how build that murphy bed that you have always wanted now.
- Playful Display Have fun with shapes and angles when you group shelves of different sizes into a pretty, 3D wall collage.
- The color plan is just about the key factor in making the particular atmosphere of the bedroom. It can be just what produces the very first impact whenever you walk in, which enable it to have a healing effect when picked sensibly. Therefore, what do designers suggest regarding color? Well, when you select the color