Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.
- Bought this bed and nightstands except in a black brown and a new bright red duvet cover and pillows and painted the bedroom walls a nice bright light blue, reminiscent to the bedroom colors in the Haunted House @Dawn Wortman, except with a bit more follow through:) Cant wait to be the hostess!!
- Neutral bedrooms are calming, quiet and welcoming. We have a gallery of inspiring master bedroom ideas that show you how contemporary, rustic or bold using beige, white, grey and other neutral colors can be. Makeover your bedroom using our ideas for soft colors!
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- See this Instagram photo by @prettypeachtree • 210 likes Farmhouse guest bedroom with rod iron bed from @wayfair, bedding from @ballarddesigns, black crystal chandelier from @bitsofvintage, and be our guest wood signs.
- Blue paint colors – gorgeous shades of aqua, teal and sea-green blue!
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.