Photo via: lonny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Work those palm patterns, nautical stripes, and watermelon motifs like summers going out of style.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- The Dulux Colour of the Year has been revealed as Denim Drift. Heres how to make it work at home
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- Better pic of headboard out of old fencing. Hubby added lights. Total 20$ plus tax! Distressed it with acrylic kids paint. Lol
- This looks like something out of Twilight… And Im really liking it.
- Your bedroom is your sanctuary so give every aspect the attention it deserves. Take inspiration from some of the most stylish bedside spaces weve come across below, keeping clutter to a minimum and opting for a few carefully considered accessories laid out on a simple, sleek and design-led table.
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.