Photo via: thefancyshack.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple but elegant. $1 store candles and vase! Nice way to make your bedroom a little more romantic!
- Rustic wooden shelves store and display your favorite photographs, candles and more. Create your own art gallery with these versatile shelves in the living room, bedroom or even a hallway.
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- Tray ceiling in master bedroom – with crown molding on main walls and in tray ceiling
- Warm tones of brown envelop this transitional master bedroom, creating a rich, inviting space. A metallic tray ceiling, lush fabrics and a purple bench complete the luxurious look.
- Gray and Silver Bedroom with Gray Tray Ceiling
- all_honeydesigns – “My sweet as honey friend Pam @all_honeydesign (Do you get that a lot!? ) asked me to share my tray for instaangels TuesdayDecorParade which is all…”
- Pallet wall with hanging wreath. Also have a tray that I bought from Magnolia Farms. I love Joanna Gaines and her show Fixer Upper!
- Pretty bedroom with champagne velvet tufted headboard framed by gray walls beside a two drawer black nightstand beside the bed topped with a stacked crystal sphere table lamp, small mirrored tray, mirrored tissue box holder and trinket box.
- bedroom organization ideas modern alpine look dark wood lamella-wound
- Love the mix of intricate such as the headboard and mirror and earthy such as the wicker basket and wood ceiling.
- love that shelf, could probably even make one out of an old wood cd rack or something of the sort 🙂