Photo via: diaperedknights.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.
- Today we will discuss about choosing bathroom appliances such as a bathtub for minimalist bathroom. Speaking about the new bathroom appliances, one thing that should not be missed is the bathtubs. Yes, the new bathtubs of course will complete the appearance of your new bathroom. Bathtubs are able to create a striking difference in the
- Neutral bedrooms are calming, quiet and welcoming. We have a gallery of inspiring master bedroom ideas that show you how contemporary, rustic or bold using beige, white, grey and other neutral colors can be. Makeover your bedroom using our ideas for soft colors!
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Bathroom Makover with 95% of the space being a DIY project – new tub + tile, vanity, wallpaper, and more! Lots of details on this multi-post before & after. Bathroom makeover by Jenna Burger Design www.jennaburger.com
- Master bathroom with double vanity, marble countertop, mint walls, slate tile flooring | Fluidesign Studio
- Bathroom Decor Ideas: Rustic Wedding Centrepieces Love this! So much more my taste! And simpler then some of the other center pieces.
- Compact Bathroom Designs – this would be perfect in my small master bath – LOVE the color! More
- Look closely. You could easily mistake this ceramic tile for real reclaimed wood. With its hard wearing durability, you can have the authentic rustic charm of old wood flooring even in high traffic areas of your home. This reclaimed wood-look tile from Marazzi is available exclusively at The Home Depot.
- yellow and gray bathrooms | yellow and gray bathroom / bath ideas – Juxtapost
- These are great ideas for the guest bedroom! I completely forgot about a couple of them!