Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- wall of reclaimed wood
- Wood plank wall in bedroom at Hello Lovely fixer upper Stikwood Hamptons
- Bedroom, Wall Mounted Natural Wood Nightstand
- Our master bedroom reveal + a DIY herringbone wood wall tutorial.
- Tobacco Barn Grey Wood Wall Covering – Master Bedroom – Want this in my Master Bedroom – one full wall.. love the chandeliers also!
- How to DIY a Wood Plank Accent Wall
- Outdoor-Inspired Big Boy Room – love this take on a wood pallet accent wall! kidsroom bigboyroom
- Get the modern rustic look with a wood clad bedroom feature wall, an incredibly beautiful way to infuse warmth, depth, texture and interest to your space.
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- Pallet wood wall using Benjamin Moore Metallic paint -silver and charcoal, in addition three different latex based paints in various shades of gray. Once boards were painted, we painted a quick coat of Benjamin Moore metallic glaze pearlescent over (except for the silver color).