Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Anthropologie meets Patina Farm – match made in heaven!
- Renovated Bedroom Ideas for New Year with luxury and Glamour design ModernHomeDesign MinimalistHomeDesign MinimalistInterior ModernInterior MinimalistHouse MinimalistHome HousePicture HomePicture ModernBedroom MinimalistBedroom BedroomPicture BedroomDesign
- Cool, masculine shades of blue bring depth to this white cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Alex Lukey | Designer: Jay Hodgins
- bunkbed+with+futon+and+desk | Thuka Maxi Maxi White 7 Loft Bed with Sofa Bed and Desk Sofa Bed …
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Coastal cottage home a modern twist in British Columbia: beach coastal style master bedroom, all white with pitched ceiling, wrought iron pendant light, bright and breezy
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Tobacco Barn Grey Wood Wall Covering – Master Bedroom – Want this in my Master Bedroom – one full wall.. love the chandeliers also!
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- New Year, Same Apartment: Simple Home Decor Updates For A Fresh Look In 2017 | Swap Out Throw Pillow Cushion Covers For A New Seasonal Look | Minimalism Perfection