Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- white washed brick wall in the bedroom. just behind the bed as an accent wall… could do this to my kitchen walls and the Cherry laminate might look good.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Here is a perfect example of how purple can be a dainty accompaniment to a delicate scheme. The pretty look is brought to life with a flock of purple and orange birds flying over a beautiful eau-de-nil sky. An understated lavender headboard and cushion picks out the light amethyst feathers while simple bed linen and furniture adds to the country charm.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.