Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When young girls transition into teenagers it can be a very challenging time, many things will start to change in their life. One place many of us love to hide away is our bedrooms, they should be our safe place from the world and should be stylish and sh
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- OOSILK 19MM 6PCs Bedding Set: 2 housewife silk pillowcase, 2 oxford silk pillowcase, 1 silk flat sheet and 1silk fitted sheet. With the finnest, softtest and smoothest silk in the world, such a luxury, sophisticated and healthy product is manufactured.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- In today’s post, we are going to share with you a few of our favorite dark paint colors and a great resource, to help you make the selection process easier.
- Today we will discuss about choosing bathroom appliances such as a bathtub for minimalist bathroom. Speaking about the new bathroom appliances, one thing that should not be missed is the bathtubs. Yes, the new bathtubs of course will complete the appearance of your new bathroom. Bathtubs are able to create a striking difference in the
- Feng Shui is an Eastern discipline, some call it an art, that explores how the selection and arrangement of objects in a space affects the energy flow. Personal chi, or energy, is said to influence how we think and act, which then affects our success in b
- cool In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from … by http://www.top-100homedecorpictures.us/home-improvement/in-pursuit-of-the-elusive-ideal-we-turn-to-holistic-one-of-four-palettes-from/
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.
- The concept of wabi-sabi originates from Zen Buddhism, also known as Japanese Zen, and is based on the idea of the beauty of imperfection. This school of Buddhism emphasizes self-control, modesty and deep bond with nature – features that we can find in both Asian and Scandinavian décor.
- Our latest bedroom makeover featured today on @anthropologie! Put us here and we might never get out of bed again. Design by: @decorist realtalk regram @avestyles (link in profile to shop the bed frame, blanket and lamps)