Photo via: younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Add a subtle touch of textural dimension to enhance your bedroom décor with the Pinched Pleat Duvet Cover Set from Threshold™. This 3-piece bedding set has a duvet cover and 2 shams. The pleated fabric is made of 100% cotton with multiple pin tucks for ultimate softness and texture. The cover in this bedding set has hidden buttons to keep the duvet in place. Available in standard sizes in a variety of colors. Machine washable.
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- When young girls transition into teenagers it can be a very challenging time, many things will start to change in their life. One place many of us love to hide away is our bedrooms, they should be our safe place from the world and should be stylish and sh
- Bought this bed and nightstands except in a black brown and a new bright red duvet cover and pillows and painted the bedroom walls a nice bright light blue, reminiscent to the bedroom colors in the Haunted House @Dawn Wortman, except with a bit more follow through:) Cant wait to be the hostess!!
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- I love the layered frame wall and the bold chevron print wall. How to Refresh Your Bedroom with Discount Bedding – Makely School for Girls
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- How To Make Any Fabric Outdoor Safe |