Photo via: masterbedroomideas.eu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- Attach rods to side of A simple bookshelf to make a closet area in a room that doesnt have one or create a walk-in closet in a small bedroom!! I WANT THIS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. by Clausentt
- Not every home has the luxury of a large master bedroom, and in a more modern home, some bedrooms are soo small that even fitting a bed into…
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Sophie is the founder of Sophie Paterson Interiors – a brand she established in 2008 at the age of 23. Fast-forward a few years and her company has become one of the UK’s most successful interior design studios
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Dimensions for half-height and full-height hanging spaces. Click through to the website for more on walk-in closet design and home design.
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |