Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your bedroom is your sanctuary so give every aspect the attention it deserves. Take inspiration from some of the most stylish bedside spaces weve come across below, keeping clutter to a minimum and opting for a few carefully considered accessories laid out on a simple, sleek and design-led table.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Throw down an extra fuzzy bedside rug to make things easier for your feet in the morning. | 17 Ways To Make Your Bed The Coziest Place On Earth
- Copper bedside lamp l Wake up, kick ass, be kind, repeat quote l Timber bedside table
- Wake up to beautiful surroundings in the Tesla Canopy Storage Bed. Crafted in hardwood and veneer in a warm walnut finish, the charming, two-drawer piece features clean lines and understated hardware that lend sophisticated simplicity, creating a commanding yet inviting foundation for your bedroom. Find it in queen, california king, and eastern king at LivingSpaces.com.
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- In today’s post, we are going to share with you a few of our favorite dark paint colors and a great resource, to help you make the selection process easier.
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…
- Vicente retires at 11 every night and wakes up at 5:30 every morning. Polished wool curtains, perfect for shielding early-morning light, hang from the 10-foot-high ceilings. The floating bed, designed by Vicente, resides at a purposeful angle against a freestanding wall.
- Ready to make your bedroom your favorite place in the house? There are a few decor tweaks and tips to upgrade your room. Check out these cozy bedroom ideas