Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eiffel Tower Decal – Paris Skyline Wall Decal Wall Decor – La Tour Eiffel Vinyl Wall Decal. $69.00, via Etsy.
- The brick in this bedroom is a wall decal, helping bring the industrial look into your space!
- white washed brick wall in the bedroom. just behind the bed as an accent wall… could do this to my kitchen walls and the Cherry laminate might look good.
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- The back wall is amazing | Honore Loft – Builder by DSbuilder, via Flickr
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- This master suite was created by taking down a wall between two small bedrooms and building a partition in its place to create a sitting area, with wraparound wainscoting and hidden closets.