Photo via: trendwealth.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage oversized mirrors, a good way to make small spaces look bigger.
- Girls DIY Bedroom Mirror
- Oversized lanterns and wood beams on the ceiling make this bedroom a dreamy space! interiordesign dreambedroom bedding bed
- Bedroom Design Ideas – 8 Ways To Decorate The Wall Above Your Bed // Oversized Headboard – Using a large headboard fills empty space and can add a pop of color to the bedroom and make reading in bed a little more comfortable.
- Oversized waffle weave (or honeycomb) by Hiroko Takeda.
- alchemist pendant. oversized glass flask with a trio of test tube-like filament bulbs. rhbabyandchild
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Love the mix of intricate such as the headboard and mirror and earthy such as the wicker basket and wood ceiling.
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- Garda Decor Mirror KFH 1216
- Absolutely love this. Looks like many of the pieces can be found at IKEA (organizer, vanity, shelving). Id have a larger mirror.
- Giant Mirror