Photo via: styleathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Look closely. You could easily mistake this ceramic tile for real reclaimed wood. With its hard wearing durability, you can have the authentic rustic charm of old wood flooring even in high traffic areas of your home. This reclaimed wood-look tile from Marazzi is available exclusively at The Home Depot.
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- This is the quickest way to make a room look larger. If you don’t mind looking at yourself a lot, use multiple mirrors to create the larger space illusion.
- Create the ultimate grown-up fairy tale room by constructing an elegant watery lake scene. Cover your walls with beautiful duck egg wallpaper that tells the story of graceful swans gliding among weeping willow and floating water lilies. Enhance the illustrations with a romantic screen of the same pattern and cover your bed in a beautiful sky-like bedspread. Have you ever seen a more serene scheme?
- Completing a look doesn’t stop with furnishings and wall color. Using art to create ambiance is one of the most important parts. Often left as a finishing t
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Get the best bedroom lighting and furniture inspiration for you interior design project! Look for more midcentury home decor inspirations at http://essentialhome.eu/