Photo via: ikeadecors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Closet. Walk-in Closet Ideas. A cozy window seat separates custom-built closet units and offers a comfortable place to rest while getting ready. Paint Color is “Sherwin Williams 6478 Watery”. Closet
- a way to have a window seat. put cabinets all around
- Bookshelf Storage Bench: Turning a simple IKEA bookshelf on its side to create a storage bench seat.
- The IKEA Home Tour Squad built a custom PAX wardrobe in their bedroom storage makeover to maximize storage space. Bonus: PAX fitted wardrobes come with a 10 year warranty!
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Try a Tufted Headboard: Use a tufted headboard and soft lilacs and grays to create a calming space.
- This is the quickest way to make a room look larger. If you don’t mind looking at yourself a lot, use multiple mirrors to create the larger space illusion.
- Window Seat Alcove Ideas. Kids bedroom with window seat alcove. Windowseat windowseatalcove
- Curtains, color scheme, bed, and window seat