Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- A dramatic top to bottom gallery wall in the bedroom. Interior design ideas for the bedroom.
- Soft hues brilliantly mix in the enviable master suite of a Maine home envisioned by designer @suzannekasler and architect Les Cole. Photo by @williamwaldronphoto
- Sharing our cozy farmhouse style master bedroom and the reasons I love my mattress
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…