Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- I LOVE the dark walls! This is the same color as my master bedroom! Bold and dramatic!
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- The use of soft neutrals mixed with rugged architectural elements, create a cozy master suite in this mountain home.
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- Cozy throw blankets for fall or winter in charcoal and ecru from Mitzi B
- A dramatic top to bottom gallery wall in the bedroom. Interior design ideas for the bedroom.
- Soft hues brilliantly mix in the enviable master suite of a Maine home envisioned by designer @suzannekasler and architect Les Cole. Photo by @williamwaldronphoto
- Sharing our cozy farmhouse style master bedroom and the reasons I love my mattress
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!