Photo via: boutiquehotelnews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Kate Hume. Work in Progress: Concept and design for the penthouse apartments and entrance foyer at 900 Mahler- Amsterdams new luxury residential complex
- Commercial Spaces | @eio13 Hotel Vincci, Porto, Portugal | Hotel Interior Design Trends | hospitality furniture, hotel lobby, luxury real estate, exclusive resorts, most expensive hotels, leading hotels, hospitality projects. | Check out Brabbu Contract at http://brabbucontract.com
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- I wont be on call or at work for the first time in a week in 12 hours…this is all I want… nurselife
- Build this housedesign with a master suite that has all the luxury of a five star hotel with an ensuite, a walk in wardrobe and a dressing area from @mastertonhomes On display at Thornton! — discover create moderndesign home house bed bedroom bedrooms bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo bathroom bathroompic bathroompics bathrooms bathroomshot bathroompicture Bathroomart
- Outdoor living at its finest. Our Madrid 7-Piece Cast-Back Dining Set has major details and a classic look with blue cushions. This patio furniture is perfect for creating a backyard patio thats an extension of your home. Enjoying brunch with family or hosting a party during the spring and summer months is much better spent outside. Bask on your outdoor patio, complete with outdoor furniture, outdoor decor, outdoor lighting and more. Shop now at Home Decorators Collection.
- How stunning is this bedroom setup designed by the lovely @littlelibertyrooms and styled by @aimeestylist by @hannahblackmore, for the very exciting first print issue of @adoremagazine (previously online only) I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy
- CONCEPT HOTEL by RUE VINTAGE 74 – II