Photo via: theeverygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For the play room as a reading nook or private corner. Maybe put the girls little sofa in here for private reading or snoozing. Needs twinkle lights too. – Restoration Hardware
- Large mirror, easy lights, large jug, small lines large matt frame
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Girls DIY Bedroom Mirror
- These stunning, twinkling lights are a MUST HAVE for your home or bedroom! Safe…
- we went to Lowes and purchased about 4 sheets of the 4×8 paint-ready utility plywood and had Lowes cut them into 6 inch strips, length wise. We paid about $3.00 extra to have all the cuts made for us but it was WELL worth it! After we brought them home we quickly sanded down the edges where there were any splinters or rough spots from the cuts. – See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2012/11/diy-wood-planked-walls-tutorial.htmlsthash.hem6KcZ6.dpufked Walls Tutorial
- 4 in 1 Convertible Wakefield Crib by Bassett Furniture. Can be converted to a day bed, a toddler bed, or a full bed.
- cool A Full Closet Is Hidden Under This Bed by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/bedroom-designs/a-full-closet-is-hidden-under-this-bed/
- guest bedrooms – A ceiling fitting will provide light for general activities, but bedside lamps cast a soft, soothing light that will allow your guests to move around the room
- Brand Stylist and Owner of small shop Erika Brechtel theeverygirl office inspiration
- What can you do with a printer and a string of lights?
- Christmas lights can be added to just about any bedroom in your home to create a magical and cozy ambiance.