Photo via: decoratw.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- The Swedish-inspired built-in bed has a glide mechanism (brainchild of builder Jeff Ford) that allows the mattress to be easily pulled out to be made. Steps cleverly disguised as drawers add to the magic of this room.
- Astonishing Bunk Beds Ideas Bedroom With White Metal Bunk Bed Frame And Ladder Also White Black Stripped Pattern Comfortable Bedding Sheet Along White Curtains As Mosquito Net As Well As Beds And Beds Also Bunk Bed Mattress , Exquisite Design Ideas Bunk Beds For Kids: Kids Room
- Love it. I would only change one thing~A chandelier over bed!!
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- Bunk beds, built in tree house… y the hell didnt i have this as a child/why is this not my bed now?
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- DIY, headboard headboard distressed headboards made from doors old door headboards shabby eclectic re-purpose upcycle chic 5 panel door old door antique door king size queen size full size twin size Vintage Vintage Headboards – See this image on Photobucket.
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- Double bed with removable cover SQUARING | @andwhatelse
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.