Photo via: onekingslane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Love this traditional yet minimalist bedroom with seeping floor-to-ceiling curtains, a light blue Persian rug and crisp gray and white bedding.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- The Moroccan Blue range from @sainsburys is all about bold geometrics. It combines rich textures and a stylish blue and white palette thats ideal for summer and is easy to pull off.
- An abundance of natural light, which tumbles in from windows gracing three sides of the room, helps this master bedroom feel larger than its actual footprint. White walls and a largely neutral color palette also add to the voluminous feeling.
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- Add pops of color to a white, neutral bedroom by adding an accent arm chair and bright textiles, such as a throw or rug
- Chic bedroom features a flatscreen TV atop a white Ikea Malm Dresser adorned with gold ring hardware next to a gold leaf leaning mirror alongside a metallic cowhide rug.
- Grey pom-fringe duvet cover + retro leather chair + green ferns in a white room = the bohemian haven
- Palette of cold floral shades of blue and purple, translucent and saturated: hydrangea, lilac, fuchsia. This solution can be used in the design of bathroom: this combination of colors is able to increase the efficiency of your home aromatherapy with natural essential oils.