Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Poised Taupe celebrates everything people love about cool gray as a neutral, and also brings in the warmth of brown, taking a color to an entirely new level. Not cool or warm, nor gray or brown, Poised Taupe is a weathered, woodsy neutral bringing a sense of coziness and harmony that people are seeking
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- Nostalgia reigns in this bedroom outfitted in antiques, reclaimed elements, and flea market treasures. White and whitewashed finishes unify the collected and repurposed pieces, such as the mantel-turned shelf and architecture fragments that stand in as artwork. Blue-and-white bedding keeps in step with the vintage vibe, while a red pillow adds just-right contrast.
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Super excited to watch @ernapier and @btnapier in their HGTV pilot today!!! Yay for great TV with people who care about history and houses!! You guys are amazing!!! Pretty sure we should be best friends. (How beautiful is this master bedroom in their house!?) hgtvhometown @hgtv
- I sort of stumbled upon this color scheme and I really like it – its unexpected. The walls will be gunmetal gray and there will be spa green as the secondary color (in fabric).
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- Love the wall color!! Again the blue green but lighter than Small Things?? She used Quietude by Sherwin Williams. very fine house.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.