Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How awesome would it be to add wood to our masters ceiling? I think our room might too little though….
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Love the headboard idea. – too bad I have three cats
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- Contemporary Master Bedroom with Shaw Carpet – Beige, Carpet, L6656 Dockside Laminate Flooring, High ceiling, Ceiling fan
- One of our most popular forest murals. Sea of Trees Forest Mural is super dreamy and makes a truly enchanting bedroom feature wall.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Those poms! Love these twin beds. Tom Sheerer decorated room featured in Because Its Awesome
- Cute blog with lots of DIY bedroom decor ideas – tutorial on this cute tufted headboard too! Would never guessed those were bronze lamp shades!!
- Curtain rods into ceiling, sheers hung — cheap canopy! could be good method for putting up camo net for aidan too! –Pink Curtain Girls Bedroom…. Think this would be a great way to make an inexpensive room divider for my girls.
- DIY upholstered headboard. Awesome easy! Make it any color, any fabric. So many choices! Check our blog for more details: