Photo via: decorist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- 94 Likes, 7 Comments – | Marissa Guccione | (@marissalguccione) on Instagram: “Newest blog post is live! Our Top 10 Pins of the week link in profile, be sure to subscribe…”
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Enough of the body shaming already! Its time we celebrate the muffin top! Weve all seen this look before, but not like this! Fill these adorable jean-style cupcake pants with your favorite c
- Not every home has the luxury of a large master bedroom, and in a more modern home, some bedrooms are soo small that even fitting a bed into…
- Top 10 Gorgeous Examples of Scandinavian Bedrooms
- Top 3 Favorite Duvet Covers – Bedding Collection; Interior Design Ideas This reversible duvet cover was created with such a beautiful design. It offers a soft bohemian style feel to the bedroom space.
- Shop Wayfair for Headboards to match every style and budget. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff.