Photo via: piccsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- It may look like a big soup bowl and you may feel like it is when you are bathing but it looks really nice and natural, brillaint bath idea Micoleys picks for luxuriousBathrooms www.Micoley.com
- This marbled magazine folder is made from an old cereal box! The finished product looks like a super modern piece and it costs you nothing more than a box of cereal. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2293916_make-desk-magazine-holder.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- I sort of stumbled upon this color scheme and I really like it – its unexpected. The walls will be gunmetal gray and there will be spa green as the secondary color (in fabric).
- Gray, cream and brown bedroom. Im actually liking this for the living room palette, though.
- I’ve been whitewashing quite a few pieces of furniture lately and really loving the way it looks. Here is the… Read more »
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More