Photo via: thesleepjudge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- Master bedroom decor, you dont need a lot of money to know how to decorate. Choose photos of what you like and make a composite for you space. Take you time to look for pieces you can buy, paint, build or repurpose.
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- 10 Sneaky Ways to Make a Small Space Look Bigger | @The Everygirl Love the way this room looks!
- If you toss and turn all night long, you don`t want to miss these 11 ways to get a better night`s sleep. You`ll finally be able to tackle each day with renewed energy AND a clear mind. 2 is a game-changer!
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- Invest in a larger mattress or a larger canopy bed. Huge canopy beds in small spaces give the illusion of a larger space because of how large the bed appears to be.