Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When young girls transition into teenagers it can be a very challenging time, many things will start to change in their life. One place many of us love to hide away is our bedrooms, they should be our safe place from the world and should be stylish and sh
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- This is brilliant! We always toss our pillows on the floor – would be so nice not to do that! Headboard with storage for throw pillows His and Hers : Naturally Casual : Beds : cas-kinbed-004 | Caracole Furniture
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Corners tend to be dead spaces, so Im a big fan of corner cabinets, curios, plant stands, anything that uses this interesting little nook.