Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cozy bedroom | cottages and bungalows magazine = this is very close to the Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue we have in our bedroom. I like the colors and textures in the photo.
- Benjamin Moore HC-144 Palladian Blue”.
- Benjamin Moore Palladian. This is the most beautiful color as it changes with the angle of the light all day long. I never tire of this. Its always peaceful, flattering and not pastel. Its a grayed down, robins egg blue.
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Top 4 Benjamin Moore Bedroom Paint Colors
- Benjamin Moore Paint Colors. Benjamin Moore Wickham Gray HC-171 BenjaminMoore WickhamGray HC-171
- Elizabeth Burns Design | Perfect Navy Paint Colors – Benjamin Moore Hale Navy, Sherwin Williams Navy, Benjamin Moore Raccoon Fur, Benjamin Moore Deep Royal
- @Benjamin Moore Tucson Teal – thinking of getting this in their chalkboard paint version for the powder room. Fun for guests, right?
- The paint color is Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore
- Gentleman’s Gray by Benjamin Moore for the accent wall (the blue color) and Colonnade Gray by Sherwin Williams for the rest of the room.