Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Byron Bay Fashion Boutique Is a Bohemian Dream via @MyDomaine
- Wallflowers (aka: How To Cover A Wall With Fabric) | Young House Love
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- When young girls transition into teenagers it can be a very challenging time, many things will start to change in their life. One place many of us love to hide away is our bedrooms, they should be our safe place from the world and should be stylish and sh
- Inside an Insanely Glam Nursery Fit for a Queen via @MyDomaine
- Iceland | A beautiful Reykjavik apartment | These Four Walls blog
- Love this IKEA hack twin storage bed perfect for toy storage. Click through for the step by step tutorial and supplies list which include a tip on how you can make this bed without a saw! via @heytherehome
- Doors as a dramatic headboard. For instructions on how to make your own, check out this article from Martha. (photo via Faridesigns)
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- cool idea for a warehouse / loft – partition off rooms / cubicle like living pods
- Colorful Lake House tour filled with tons of great DIY ideas! If I ever own a beach house or vacation home THIS is how I would decorate! So fun!
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.