Photo via: cdn.decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Cool Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens, Kids and Even Adults | Cheap, Fun and Easy DIY Projects, Awesome Craft Tutorials for Teenagers | School, Home, Room Decor and Awesome Gift Ideas | DIY Crystal Geodes | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/arts-and-crafts-id
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- this would be cute for a Neverland-themed hideout for kids!!
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- Colorful Lake House tour filled with tons of great DIY ideas! If I ever own a beach house or vacation home THIS is how I would decorate! So fun!
- How stunning is this bedroom setup designed by the lovely @littlelibertyrooms and styled by @aimeestylist by @hannahblackmore, for the very exciting first print issue of @adoremagazine (previously online only) I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy
- Fun bunk room for the kids in a converted attic space
- Love this idea for her closet! Very Parisian cute as well as it reminds me of Eloise! 🙂