Photo via: burkedecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a calm and relaxing bedroom interior with our Aurora bedroom furniture range. This charming country-style collection is made from 100% reclaimed wood with painted white wood and natural driftwood accents.
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- An abundance of natural light, which tumbles in from windows gracing three sides of the room, helps this master bedroom feel larger than its actual footprint. White walls and a largely neutral color palette also add to the voluminous feeling.
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- A look at @leahhsimones brilliant bedroom! Features our Jameson Bed, Simplicity Mirrored Side Chest, Bellina Chandelier, Monaco Table Lamp, and Pointe Sphere.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Equipped with a USB port and an outlet utility plug on its base, this slim, bronze finish transitional metal table lamp is fit for the modern era.