Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- This Is How a Young Couple Decorates a Brooklyn Heights Warehouse Apartment via @MyDomaine
- Wow. I dont think this is my husbands dream room, but maybe for a future daughter.
- This playful pink bedroom is any little princesss dream. The custom castle features a cozy loft bed nestled within fortress walls and a slide down to the princess play area.
- Are your nightstands topped with sad-looking mismatched lamps? Give your bedroom a quick boutique hotel–inspired makeover this weekend with these chic sconces.
- This boutique was created from one challenge: to turn a spare bedroom into a…
- Dream Hotel via A House in the Hills
- Indigo is rich, bold, and on trend in fashion, home decor, and more. Use these tips to incorporate this hot, versatile hue into your home.
- This Bright And Airy Bedroom Makeover Is Every Little Girls Dream
- The woman who coined the term gypset walks us through her home, and it is a bohemian, vintage-lovers heaven!
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …