Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- This playful pink bedroom is any little princesss dream. The custom castle features a cozy loft bed nestled within fortress walls and a slide down to the princess play area.
- Gallery Wall in a sweet little girls room makeover – what little princess wouldnt love this??
- Pretty pink girls room – Is To Me
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Guest Bedroom Makeover: Lanterns –
- Welcome to the easiest bedroom makeover we’ve ever done. Seriously. The “client” is a friend of mine that had a really boring guest room that needed some freshening up (and cooling down) so when Haiku
- This serene gray and white little girls room is sweet enough for any little princess but sophisticated enough to double as a restful guest room.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- ADORABLE girls room makeover! Oh, and all the furniture is secondhand! Be still my heart!