Photo via: houseofroseblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Love classic shiplap walls?? This awesome tutorial shows how easy it can be to install DIY shiplap using budget-friendly plywood underlayment.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Love this, great idea for dining room table
- Tips for organizing a master bedroom closet *love this womans blog*
- I dont love all of them, but I do love secret rooms in general.
- I love this headboard! She made it for 35 dollars 🙂 it has great instructions I…
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- I love this headboard! She made it for 35 dollars 🙂 it has great instructions I really want to do this in a fun color.